Everything You Need to Know About Effective Reading Instruction!
Welcome to the Sourcebook Companion Website for the Teaching Reading Sourcebook, Updated Second Edition!
This website provides ancillary support for instructors using this comprehensive textbook.
The website features include:
- Section and Chapter Objectives - provide support in development of Course Syllabus
- Key Terms - essential terms that support understanding of concepts presented in the text
- PowerPoint Slides - slides that systematize key concepts
- Customized Assessment Questions with Answer Keys - in various formats, for both Sections and Chapters
- Web links - to extend and enrich understanding of key concepts and issues in the text.
- Correlations - to Common Core State Standards and International Dyslexia Association (IDA) Knowledge and Practice Standards for Teachers of Reading.
For Educators at every level, the Teaching Reading Sourcebook is a comprehensive reference about reading instruction. The first edition was published in 2000 and met with critical success. The updated, expanded and revised second edition of the Teaching Reading Sourcebook, like the first, combines the best features of an academic text and a practical hands on-teacher’s guide. The Sourcebook includes both a research-informed knowledge base and practical sample lesson models.
Click below for more information or to order.
© 2012 Arena Press, a Division of Academic Therapy Publications www.academictherapy.com